Source Materials for CHEM 641 V, Selected Topics in Inorganic Chemistry
The source material for this course comes from, but is not limited to, the sources listed below:
- James E. Huheey, "Inorganic Chemistry: Principles of Structure and Reactivity," Harper & Row, New York (1972).
- F. Albert Cotton and Geoffrey Wilkinson, et al., "Advanced Inorganic Chemistry," Eds. 3-6, John Wiley & Sons, New York, (1972, 3rd edition)(1999, 6th edition).
- Kenneth Wade, "Electron Deficient Compounds," Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York (1971).
- Earl Muetterties and Walter Knoth, "Polyhedral Boranes," Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York (1968).
- Russell N. Grimes, "Carboranes," Academic Press, New York (1970).
- E. C. Ashby, "Organometallic Chemistry of the Main Group Elements," ACS Audio Course, (1970).
- Richard F. Heck, Organotransition Metal Chemistry," Academic Press, New York (1974).
- Notes from UCLA class CHEM 271 E "Boron Chemistry," M. Frederick Hawthorne (1976).
- Notes from UCLA class CHEM 207, "Organometallic Chemistry," Herbert D. Kaesz (1976).
- notes from UCLA class CHEM 271 A, "Orthometalation and Metal Hydride Clusters," Herbert D. Kaesz (1978).
- Notes from Michigan Molecular Institue MMI 1010 "Organometallic Chemistry," Piero Pino (1983).
- G. E. Coates M. L. H. Green and K. Wade, "Organometallic Compounds," 3rd ed., Methuen & Co., Ltd., London (1967).
- Notes from various reveiw articles.
- Notes from recent literature articles.
- Notes from recent patent literature.