CHEM 641 BIBLIOGRAPHY
- "Inorganic Chemistry: Principles of Structure and Reactivity," James E. Huheey, Harper and Row,
New York (1972).
- "Advanced Inorganic Chemistry," F. Albert Cotton and Geoffrey Wilkinson, F. R. S., 3rd Ed.,
Interscience Publishers, New York (1972).
- "Inorganic Chemistry, Principles and Applications," Ian S. Butler and John F. Harrod,
Benjamin/Cummings Publishing Co., New York (1989).
- "Modern Inorganic Chemistry," William L. Jolly, McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York (1984).
- "Electron Deficient Compounds," K. Wade, Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York (1971).
- "Polyhedral Boranes," Earl Mutterties and Walter Knoth, Marcel Dekker, Inc., New York (1970).
- "Carboranes," R. N. Grimes, Academic Press, New York (1970).
- "Organometallic Chemistry of the Main Group Elements", E. C. Ashby, ACS Audio Course (1970).
- "Organotransition Metal Chemistry", R. F. Heck, Academic Press, New York (1974).
- Notes from UCLA Chem 271 E "Boron Chemistry" M. F. Hawthorne
- Notes from UCLA 207 "Organometallic Chemistry" H. D. Kaesz
- Notes from UCLA 271 A "Orthometalation and Metal Hydride Clusters", H. D. Kaesz
- Notes from Michigan Molecular Institute (MMI) 1010 "Organometallics", Piero Pino
- "Organometallic Compounds", G. E. Coates, M. L. H. Greeen and K. Wade, 3rd Ed., Methuen & Co.,
Ltd. London (1967).
- Notes from various articles and review articles.
- "The Organometallic Chemistry of the Transition Metals", Robert H. Crabtree, 3rd Ed., John wWley &
Sons, Inc., New York (2001).
- "Synthesis of Inorganic Materials", Ulrich Schubert, Nicola Husing, Wiley-VCH, New York